Amati S.r.l. would like to provide you with some information on the processing of your personal data.
1. Purposes ( and legal basis of processing )
The personal data you provide and that obtained from your browsing of our Websites will be used for the purposes of:
- Providing the service of registration on the Website and the related services, preliminary to the stipulation of sales agreements, to process them up and to protect the resulting credit positions (implementation of the agreement between the parties);
- Fulfilling operating, management, administrative and accounting requirements, including the possible transmission by email of trade invoices (in fulfilment of legal obligations, in particular having regard to tax);
- Allowing access to and browsing on the Websites, to prepare anonymous statistics on their use, to monitor their functioning and to ascertain any liability in case of unlawful acts (in the lawful interest of Amati);
- Conducting marketing, commercial information and promotional activities for all Amati Group companies even based on profiling, including the sending of newsletters and advertising material, possibly through messaging applications. The profiling activities that will be carried out will be based on an analysis of browsing and purchasing behaviour and will be used for behavioural advertising (subject to explicit consent)
The provision of data for the contractual purposes referred to in points a), b) and c) is compulsory (in its absence it is not possible to process the sales agreement or provide of the relevant services). For marketing purposes under point d) you will be asked to give your consent, without prejudice to the right of revocation at any time (without prejudice to the lawfulness of the previous processing).
Amati also wishes to inform you that by accessing the Websites referred to in the note, “cookies” may be sent to your computer, according to the use methods available on the relevant pages of each Website.
For more information Click here
3. Communication of data – Transfer of data abroad
Personal data collected may be communicated, according to specific competences, to public administrations, for the fulfilment of institutional functions, to banking institutions, to parties specialising in the management of information systems and/or of payment systems, to parties providing the goods and services offered by Amati, to parties providing transport or delivery services, to parties used by Amati to carry out promotional, advertising, marketing and communications activities, to law firms and consultants, to parties responsible for keeping accounts or auditing the Company’s financial statements or to public authorities in compliance with the legislation.
Personal data shall not disseminated under any circumstances. Within the limits strictly necessary for implementation of the contractual relations, your personal data may be communicated to third parties, such as by way of example, providers of products and/or serv ices who may be located in or outside the European Union. The possible transfer of data outside the – EU is regulated by specific agreements that require the recipient to comply with the appropriate guarantees provided for by current legislation
4. General matters
The processing of your personal data may consist, in addition to their collection, in their recording, storage, modification, communication, cancellation in automated or semi – automated form and data may be stored in paper and/or electronic/informatics/optical form. All personal data processed by Amati are protected by adequate security measures, as provided for by current legislation and for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes referred to in point. For the purposes referred to in points a) and b) your data will be kept for the period provided by law. For the purposes referred to in point c) the data will be kept for 10 years.
For the purposes referred to in point d) the data will be kept until the revocation of consent or the termination of the contractual relationship.
Pursuant to art. 3 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Regulation (EU) 20 6/679, we recall that you have the right to request Amati for access to your personal data, their rectification or deletion (where applicable) or limitation of their processing. You are also entitled to revoke the authorisation to process the data to which you consented, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority. All the rights summarised above may be exercised by writing to the address: email@example.com. We will respond promptly.
The Data Controller is Amati S.r.l., in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, with registered office at Via Piacenza, 3 10127 Torino (Italy).
Joint data controllers are companies in the Amati 2 group, with which the customer database is shared for the fulfilment of the above purposes. Each company of the Amati Group, in the joint ownership agreement, is tasked to provide all inte rested parties with adequate information for the processing of personal data. Amati S.r.l. is notably responsible for consistent and compliant management of consent given and for guaranteeing exercise of the foregoing rights.
Amati can be contacted at all times for clarification at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.